This drink is considered more of a summer drink, but with this weather that won’t make up it’s mind, I thought it wouldn’t be a crime to tell you all of this refreshing and tart drink.
It’s good when you want something refreshing, and you might need something to quench your thirst. Just remember, it’s not water!
- 1/8 of a cup of chopped mint leaves
- 1/8 of a teaspoon rock salt
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 1/3 of a cup of your favorite (preferably good) tequila.
- 1/4 of a cup of squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 of a cup of Curacao Liquor (such as Triple Sec)
- Take your chopped mint leaves and salt, crush them at the bottom of your glass with the blunt end of a spoon, etc.
- Add your ice, tequila, lime juice, Curacao liquor and stir.
P.S. If you’re enjoying this with friends, just multiply the ingredient amount by the amount of drinks you want to make 🙂